- Access to experimental medications or devices before they become available to the general public. If you have a disease that cannot be treated with an existing drug or regimen, participation may provide you with a successful treatment before it becomes available to others.
- If you are debilitated in some way, you may have the opportunity to test a regimen that would improve your quality of life.
- High quality medical attention including examinations and tests at no cost.
- If you qualify for a study, you may be reimbursed for your time and expenses, such as travel.
- The drugs and protocols offered during clinical trials are often provided at no cost to participants.
- Clinical trials patients become part of a network of studies carried out around the country. Included in this network are experts who have pooled their experience to design and monitor the clinical trials. If you are qualified to participate in a study for a particular disease or condition, and you have had trouble finding good care for your disease or condition to that point, you may find access to improved care since the investigators involved in the study focus directly on the medical problem being studied.
- Contributing to medical science. Clinical research makes new investigational treatments available only because the people before you volunteered to participate in clinical trials.
- Every effort is made to ensure the patients’ safety. Physician’s care during the course of the study is highly controlled and monitored.
Clinical Trials Research is now conducting studies for:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus Study
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure
- Diabetes and Cardiovascular (Heart) Study
- Cholesterol Study
- Cholesterol and Cardiovascular (Heart) Study
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease ( COPD)
- Constipation Study
- Opioid-Induced Constipation Study
- Low Back Pain & Opioid-Induced Constipation Study
For more information about any of these studies please contact us at 916-434-8230 or apply direct here.